Who are the nannies?
Each nanny that Southern Nannies Plus Inc. recommends has many years experience in the nanny field, or experience in child care and related fields. Most importantly each and every nanny has a great love and joy for working and caring for children.
How are they screened?
Southern Nannies Plus Inc. extensively screens each applicant. Any nanny referred by our agency has submitted to the following checks:
- CPR certification
- Negative tuberculosis (TB) skin test
- Driver’s License validity and driving history
- Minimum of six references (child care and non-child care related)
- National criminal background check administered by a licensed private investigator
- Physician’s statement of good health
- Identification Search
- Each nanny will also complete a Childcare Assessment Test
- Reliable vehicle
- A true calling to work with children
- Minimum age requirement of 21
- Minimum nanny experience of one or more years
- Minimum childcare experience of three to five years
- Proof of auto insurance
How are they paid?
Southern Nannies Plus Inc. does not employ the nannies. Each nanny is an independent contractor until she is hired by a family. As of January 2010, the average pay for a full-time nanny is between $10-$19 hourly. (Payment of taxes is absolutely required. Payment of taxes can be negotiated between the two parties and should be clearly outlined in the contract.)
How is Southern Nannies Plus Inc. paid?
Southern Nannies Plus Inc. clients may select one of three options for full-time nanny placements. These options are fully stated on our referral fee page that is included in your family packet.
If you are looking for a temporary nanny then this service fee will be determined by the length and type of position. The pay will be assessed between the family and nanny.
How can we participate in the Nanny Service?
In order to become a participant in Southern Nannies Plus Inc. you must first complete the online family application. Once that document is received we will send you a family packet to complete and return. The following forms which you will find enclosed in this packet must be completed and returned along with your retainer fee.
- Family Application
- Client Agreement
- Half of Application Fee
Please contact Southern Nannies Plus Inc. for additional information. Southern Nannies Plus Inc. is faithful to providing you the best quality care around!! Welcome to our client family. We look forward to serving you.